Montana Reimbursement for Telehealth
Montana Medicaid Programs reimburse for Telehealth and add a facility fee. This means that you can bill Medicaid for the session and add an additional fee to help pay for technology costs. With this fee, an organization can pay for our services within a day or so and have the rest for added revenue.
For more information, please take a look at the Montana provider manual here
• Medicaid covers telemedicine services when the consulting provider is enrolled in Medicaid.
• The requesting provider need not be enrolled in Medicaid nor be present during the telemedicine consult.
• Medicaid does not cover network use charges.
• When performing a telemedicine consult, use the appropriate CPT-4 evaluation and management (E&M) consult code.
• The place of service is the location of the provider providing the telemedicine service.
• Medicaid does not pay for network use or other infrastructure charges.
At Secure Telehealth, we have over 10 years of experience helping organizations implement successful telehealth programs. We fully manage your telehealth program so you don't have to. Your patients work directly with us to get set up for their first appointment. When they have questions or technical problems, they call us so that none of your time is wasted and appointments are not missed.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!