|Montana reimbursement for telemedicine|
Montana Medicaid pays for telehealth + the separate facility fee. See this announcement
Senate Bill 270 effective 2014
• Medicaid covers telemedicine services when the consulting provider is enrolled in Medicaid.
• The requesting provider need not be enrolled in Medicaid nor be present during the telemedicine consult.
• Medicaid does not cover network use charges.
• When performing a telemedicine consult, use the appropriate CPT-4 evaluation and management (E&M) consult code.
• The place of service is the location of the provider providing the telemedicine service.
• Medicaid does not pay for network use or other infrastructure charges.
For more information see the ATA Wike page for Montana here.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 23 June 2016 12:25|