|Download Secure Telehealth Client Software|
Version 6 Client Software (Windows)
Note: Do not use version 7 unless instructed by Secure Telehealth. It won't work unless your meeting has been set up with version 7 and all clients have been upgraded.
Version 7 Client Software (Windows)
iPad/iPhone procedure for version 6 meetings: Customers who are using Omnijoin version 6 and IOS devices - there is a new App you need to download from the App Store to access version 6 meetings.
1. Delete your Omnijoin App (tap and hold the icon, then tap "X")2. Go to the App Store - Search for "Brother OJ v6"
3. Tap "brother oj v6"
4. Tap "Get" then tap "Install"
As long as you are accessing a version 6 meeting, you must use the icon that says "OJ v6" to get in.
iPad/iPhone procedure for version 7 meetings appears below
1. Go to App Store and click the magnifying glass.
2. Type OmniJoin in the search bar then choose "Brother Omnijoin V7"
5. Tap "Get" and "Install"
6. Choose US - English then accept the terms of service
7. Do not Login. Instead, Tap "Join an Existing Meeting" on the same screen.
8. Enter the Meeting ID and the Password
9. Tap the empty screen to get four icons across the bottom
10. Tap "Layout" (second from left) and choose "Video Only"
11. To leave the meeting, tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen
Download Zoom H.323 client for Windows(Ky Medicaid customers)
Download Zoom H.323 client for Mac (Ky Medicaid customers)
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 16:36|